Friday 7 August 2020

The happiest day of the week

 The happiest day of the week


I try to make Saturday and a holiday the happiest days of the week

I do not do livelihood work in them

But fills them with fun content

  Writes songs, draws drawings

  Plays the flute, and listens to music

And even sees movies and reads books.

And talking on the phone with relatives.

And when I comfortable with My spirit, I  studie the Talmud and the Bible

On Yom Kippur and Tisha B'Av I fast

And does not do any of these. Anoyed my mind a little

But on Saturday and holiday I want to enjoy

And do everything to be happy.

On Saturday and the holiday I also try to be better

It is very important to be better in the days when you are close to the Lord God.

And they are the Sabbaths and the holidays.

8.8.20

No comments:

Post a Comment