Saturday 9 May 2020

I am fine

I am fine

Things are going well but I'm worried
 The buzzing thought disappeared
The Knocking of the teeth from the drug and the tension disappeared
 The unsettling thoughts disappeared
The dreams while I doze off disapir
 The anxiety from the corona is smaller
 but I'm just scared to go on the bus
 Everything is getting better
And I wait for the buzzing in my ears to go away
Like the nightmares and flashbacks are gone
 The mood is better too
I'm not sad anymore
Nor does I erupt in anger
 Everything is getting better
And I have yet to complete the memory
Sometimes it comes back for a moment
Then I understand Portuguese and German
And sometimes there are dreams of the past
 On my blonde wife with the curly hair
And I'm still worried. But already more hopeful and happy.
And that everything will be for a long  time I will begin to forgive
10.5.20

No comments:

Post a Comment