Sunday 26 January 2020

I suffer from liver cirrhosis

I suffer from liver cirrhosis



The mental remedies are harsh
They caused me diabetes and obesity
And also fatty liver and liver cirrhosis
I know my days are measured
I will not live longer than ten years
And what will I do in the years I have left
I'll try to do good.
I'll take care of vegetarianism and take care of the animals
You give charity to the poor and help the oppressed and the elderly and the sick and the disabled
I will help my country with defensive technical ideas
I will ask for peace in every way
I will believe in God, in the Shekhina and the Angels 
They are all good and smart
And I will promote the Immaculate Belief in God
I will draw and write beautiful songs
And I will play the flute to make my heart happy
26.1.20

No comments:

Post a Comment